Saturday, September 7, 2013

Whoo Hoo! My kids are in School!

     Now I finally have time to do what?  What do I have time for?  For the past week, after having been home with a child for 12 years.  I have no one home with me during the day.  After the first two days of having to get a few things straight at each of their schools.  I found myself worrying and staying close to a window just in case their bus brought them home early with a problem.  

     I have thought it would be great to finally paint the house, get on my treadmill (it has served for 5 years as my laundry drying facility) and go through all the drawers I cant find anything in anymore.  But I am mostly frozen!!!

Just look at my little one,

 
 
 
 
     I don't know how I am going to be busy without him.  Yes, I was thinking great I will be alone finally.  It just has not been that great!  When does it get Great?  What did you do to get your mind off of missing your kids?  Do I need Mental Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment